Friday, November 21, 2014

My Secret For Crystal Clear Skin

Crystal clear skin is like a dream come true to all women in the world!!!

For me, I am said to be lucky enough since I didn't and never had serious face skin breakout since in teenage age, only few small pimple pop out especially during menstrual period.

Since years go by, I found that increasing of age number, food intake and stress are the major factors that makes skin ageing 2 times faster! Through reading and Googling, I tried few ways to get rid of it, I mean seriously I want a healthy looking skin!

So, here are my four (4) secrets :

CLEAR WATER
Please..please..pleaseeeeeeeee...make sure to drink ample clear water everyday.
1 liter for every 25 kg of body weight


APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
It might taste damn sour but it contains a lot of health benefit. Do try it with a glass of warm water and a spoon of raw honey. Drink before take breakfast. Sure you'll love it!




HADA LABO AHA BHA FACIAL WASH
I've been using this cleanser since about 2 years ago. I'm so in love with it! It makes my face skin feel smooth and less oily. It really suit me well. I always love Japan's product, every one of them.


ST. IVES APRICOT SCRUB
This beauty care product is so amazing! It seems like the best scrub I ever used. It smoothen the skin by removing dead cells and impurities. I'll definitely will use this scrub forever!


Well, the secret has been not a secret now.
Hehe...
Last but not least, the most important as a Muslim,
wudhu' is the best healthy skin remedy!
Indeed.

XOXO
Ellynn Rasyidah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellynn, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete