Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

Hey everybody!


How's your day? Mine a lil bit busy, as usual. Hey, don't keep complaining, just enjoy life, bimbo! ;p


I would like to share about a song that I currently notice it is so damn good in ears!


Need You Now by Lady Antebellum :)


What? Yea, boo me because the song has been released since 2009, I'd listen to this song for few time but I only noticed that it is a good song, indeed the lyrics also good. ;p Thanks to my sweet lil sis for sharing me her list of downloaded songs to my hard disk drive :)
 I keep play it over and over again

Let's enjoy the song!

I paste here the lyrics (courtesy from www.metrolyrics.com), also the awesome 
official clip video from LadyAntebellumVEVO channel on Youtube as per below.

Yeay! :)



Picture perfect memoriesScattered all around the floorReaching for the phone 'causeI can't fight it anymore

And I wonder if IEver cross your mindFor me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after oneI'm all aloneAnd I need you nowSaid I wouldn't callBut I've lost all controlAnd I need you now

And I don't know howI can do withoutI just need you now

Another shot of whiskeyCan't stop looking at the doorWishing you'd come sweepingIn the way you did before

And I wonder if IEver cross your mindFor me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after oneI'm a little drunkAnd I need you nowSaid I wouldn't callBut I've lost all controlAnd I need you now

And I don't know howI can do withoutI just need you now

Whoa, whoaGuess I'd rather hurtThan feel nothing at all

It's a quarter after oneI'm all aloneAnd I need you nowAnd I said I wouldn't callBut I'm a little drunkAnd I need you now

And I don't know howI can do withoutI just need you nowI just need you now
Oh baby I need you now








1 comment: