Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Why Do I Love You




Dear MFMS

Do you ever know why do I love you?
Here are the reasons :

I hate the way you talk to me
I hate the way you smile sweetly
I hate the way you take care of me
I hate the way you are not around and you didn't call or text
I hate the way you call me 10 times a day
I hate the way you call me for 8 hours non-stop
I hate the way you text me 300 times a day
I hate the way you say you'll always love me and will never hates me forever
I hate the way you're always right
I hate the way you lie

I hate the way you make me laugh
 
I hate the way you make me sad and cry
I hate the way you make go yourself
I hate the way you advise me
I hate the way you ignore me when I need you
I hate the way you and me always have same sixth sense and stick chemically
I hate the way you drive your car
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate the way you burbling to me 
I hate the way you think as what I am think
I hate the way you read my mind
I hate the way you wear your glass
I hate the way you keep your beard
I hate the way you look so good in my eyes
I hate the way you having fight with me
I hate the way you tells your life dream
I hate the way you look into my eyes
I hate the way you kiss my forehead
I hate the way you hold and kiss my hand

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Because I love who ever you are, what ever you look, and what ever you have.
Don't ask me why I love you because I don't have the answer.
I will never ever have the answer.
The only thing that I know is that I LOVE YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment